Progress... *unloading*

We need some before & during shots.

Starting with my well-before-keto on 3/29/2018. I have no idea how much I weighed here.


Here's my closest to starting keto picture on 5/29/2018, at about 345, maybe 350. (Emma got my phone away from me and took a secret candid shot, those pesky kids!)


I started keto about 5/24 but my first official weigh in was on 6/4, at 340#, when I'd already used up my glycogen stores and dumped most of the water weight. I decided to check my weight 'cause the pants were looser.

And today, 7/11/2018, 323.2. You can already see a difference in my face. I've noticed this with previous attempts to do low carb/keto, that the weight seems to leave my face first.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do keto when you have BED...

Fell off the blogging wagon but the diet is better than ever!

Too much of a good thing?